Thursday, July 3, 2008

blogging in bed

The novelty of a mucked up sleeping schedule has worn off. I miss the days where getting into bed was followed by sleep. I even miss the days where I woke up in the middle of the night a lot because by definition that meant I was sleeping at least part of the time during the night. Most of all I miss waking up not feeling like a city bus had been parked on me all night. Ugh.

I am not old enough for this sort of stuff. I swear yesterday I was 19 and most concerned with the daily dilemma of classes that met at the same time my favorite tv show was on. I can't even bear to label this post "disappointment."

On a more positive note, not sleeping has allowed me to be nearly finished packing for vacation AND to clean up around home a little. Coming home to a messy place always makes the sting of vacation ending that much worse. I am spending a week at the Minnesota cabin I spent all my childhood summers. Maybe what this sleepy woman needs is some good Minnesota air and a little mosquito poison in her bloodstream.

Okay, take 72 on this sleeping deal - don't let the bed blogs bite!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: