Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ibliss.

I am well aware there is a widely held belief that all iphone owners are snobs. I don't understand it but I know it exists. It is similar to the belief that all people who went to Valley High were rich spoiled brats. Someone is clearly giving iphones and Valley High bad reputations but I feel like I have done my part to counter the stereotypes a little. I finally took the plunge and got myself an iphone and I had to blog about it purely so I could bask in the glory a little but I promise that I won't become an iphone snob. I mean, not being a snob doesn't prohibit me from making out with it and then spooning until we both fall asleep, does it? Just kidding. Kind of. I have actually been doing a rather nice job of not doing my usual "get sucked into my new toy and forget to do other important things" routine. The next thing on the to do list is to make myself some ringtones so it really feels like my phone. Anyone have good suggestions for songs I should turn into my new ringtone?

No comments: