I only like to pretend that I am a tech goddess - the truth is that I have to work very hard at faking it. (Faking other things, such as my desire to have a purple and silver swirl chair, see below, come more naturally). So I tried out blogging from my phone and it was quite the success.
The picture is of the remains of the first meat I ate in I don't know how many years. Yes, it was Applebees. I know that is not the best place to start eating meat again but not everything can be perfectly-planned.
Now if I can just figure out a way around AT&T's penchant for an idiot signature on all emails sent from my phone. I do not need to alert everyone I email that I have a blackberry. This is why I get pegged as tech-savvy in the first place. I bet the iphone doesn't do that. sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment