Wednesday, September 17, 2008
boooo!
That is the sound of me booing the sticky gooey stuff smeared into my hair. Now whoa tiger, before your mind goes down the gutter too far, know that I had a sleep study last night so I was hooked up to approximately 5.7 million cords, wires, electrodes, and what appeared to be the control pad that Al used to make Sam time travel in Quantum Leap. The woman that did all the hooking up (also the woman that watched me sleep all night via the camera above my bed) assures me that the goo will all come out easily in the shower. I was going to try to not shower until after I work out, thinking maybe a hat or a ponytail could buy me some time, but that is clearly not an option. There is something not amusing about a stranger waking you up at 5:45am, turning on all the lights, and then declaring that you look like a punk rocker. The moral of the story is if you see me today and my hair causes me to look like Nick Nolte's mug shot, try to be gentle. If you haven't seen his mug shot you really should go to that link. If you have already seen it, you should go again because as I just discovered, it gets more hilarious over time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment