As I did my daily perusing of blogs I came across a this video on Boing Boing. As soon as that nice old man started talking I burst into laughter. I cannot be entirely sure why it was so funny to me but for right now I will blame it on the fact that I am so congested I have become delirious. It did inspire me though, so I think I will work on taking more movies. I have recently become a little better at taking more pictures, as evidenced by the fact that iphoto has found a permanent home in my dock. For you non mac lovers, 1. shame on you, 2. that just means I use it a lot.
So I will give this whole movie thing a go and then maybe I will make something fantastic. Maybe. I am still in the process of thinking that thought (One of my favorite people said something like that in a meeting yesterday and I vowed to find some way to use it - success.)
Back to my beloved blogs and blowing my nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment