Monday, November 10, 2008

in. love.

This weekend I went to the Metro Arts Two Rivers Expo and found my new favorite thing. Last week was a little rough so I am quite grateful for those things in which I can find a little joy and peace. An Iowa City artist named Bekah Ash immediately won over my heart. I need to be saving money for a variety of important necessities but it would be SO SO SO much more fun to save money to buy one of her larger pieces. For now I settled for a smaller print but I am completely and totally in love with it. She has bunches of her work on flickr and I have already spent far more time than I should sifting through her work and drooling all over myself. I found the print I bought on her flickr site:


totally. in. love.

No comments: