Tuesday, July 27, 2010
back on the wagon.
Clearly I fell off the blogging wagon a while back. I am going to try to get back into the swing of things, though, and start blogging more often. In the process of creating wedding and post-wedding websites I have found Wordpress and I think I like it better than blogger. I am going to switch over to Wordpress as soon as I can come up with a name for the blog. I think Kesley Hair has worn out its welcome so it's time for a change. In addition to finding a new name for the blog I am trying to decide how public to make it. Generally I like the idea of my stuff not being open to everyone and their dog but then no one knows the blog is there and even has a chance to read anything I post. Maybe I need to just accept the fact that I write blog posts more for myself than anything and therefore it doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will read your blog :)
Post a Comment